Friday, March 5, 2010

Random Heroic Instance Run

Mao Mao was telling me that my standard of healing did not get back to standard...and I sat down and thought about it...

I have not been playing WOW as much as I used to and that I have not timed my heals as much as I used to before I went on a 2 weeks break to Australia to visit my Parent In Law...

Hence I went on a Heroic run spree...and played for like since 9pm till 1.30am (which is what I have been doing for the pass few days)...Gotta to join a group of people from the same guild and went to a few different heroic instance with them...during the run for Utgarde...I realise that the boss actually does a lot of dmg if I am not careful I might lose my team mate in an instance...which is what happened to my new found friends from a different server...not very sure how they died at the very last few sec of the boss fight...made a print screen so that I can check with dawyn later (recount's great mod to use to find out more about the dps and also heals or caused of death...however as blur as I am moving around the instance getting lost...I actually did not understand what is written in the recount this time round) and so as to improve on my reaction...knowing can help me know how to avoid such things from happening again...



I was testing my heals and checking what is actually wrong with my rotations...I realise that I did not cast POM as much as I used to...even my CoH was cast less...so I started counting in my mind 7s...7...6...5...4...3...2..1...cast...LOL...can be a bit unnerving if you are not used to it...can't imgaine I used to do that!! and I have started to be lazy about it and did not do it as much...no wonder mao mao is complaining about my heals!

Actually I dun have as much stamina as I used to have...I used to raid like 4 hours a day at least 5 days a week...now? only like 2 days a week...I could not even get back on time to raid for 10 man ICC...every week something happens...mostly due to RL issues...like this week I went out to celebrate my bday...Lets hope I can do it next week...hhhhmmmm....talking about bday...I asked dawyn for the panda pet...or rather the kung fu panda pet for my bday...I wonder if he will remember to get it for me....

*yawn* better go and sleep...tomorrow is raiding day...gotta save some energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment