Friday, April 2, 2010

Sindragosa

Really CMI LOL...But we finally downed Sindragosa (my first time!!!!!)

Keep failing to the AOE of Sindragosa...the guild downed it last week but I missed it...according to mao mao, our legendary heals (my dear nanny) also like me....LOL....failed to every one of "blistering cold" which deals frost dmg to to all enemies within 25 yards. The 5-seconds cast starts immediately after an Icy Grip....so all of us have to run away from Sindragosa immediately after the grip...ha ha.... can't blame me...especially when I have direction problem...

I totally route idiot and then have no idea where to run to most of the time...First time I did it 10 man with team 2, Zellius our MT told me when I jokingly asked him not to laugh at me, he said "I was already laughing when I was tanking and see you running towards me" OMG...so embarassing...LOL...

For this fight, some of our dps/healers died to unchained Magic - since it causes every spell cast to backlash with Instability (debuff in phase 1 last like 21s), inflicting 2k arcane dmg and best part...if multiple spells has been casted while the debuff is up, it will cause multiple backlashes...which gives me a safe casting of 6-7 times...in which I calculated I can cast PoM every 7s and still can cast at least 2 times of PoH before I have to stop healing...MUST BE VERY CAREFUL that I dun kill myself LOL...

Anyway after some practice, I finally got used to running away from "blistering cold", the trick I learned is that I have to stand nearer to Sindragosa and face the stairs while healing every body. The moment she cast Icy Grip, I wil have to start running and cast GS on myself...while running, I will try and heal myself using CoH or even PoM myself...This way I must make sure that I dun miss 2 Blistering Cold in a row...

The raid had to soul stone me and also brez me when such cases do occur...so embarassing...anyway these precaution or whatever done to keep our problematic priest (myself) from dying ha ha ha...

So happy that I finally can handle this boss...but was very sad that Nanny told me he not playing more...say he gonna move on...sigh...I guess when people play too long they will tend to feel that they have to move on...so there goes my legendary heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment