Monday, December 20, 2010

I am level 85 Finally!!

WOW after days of working on leveling I am finally 85!!!

I was trying to explore the places to get experience from them since if I do it in future I will not be able to get any experience if I go around exploring later on in the game...



Finally leveled to 85 and wow!!! Got myself a new trinklet [Tear of Blood] which is better then my [Purified Lunar Dust] ...So far I have not seen the [Tear of Blood] yet...Happy!

There are still a lot for me to catch up with since I have not done any heroics or even doing any of the higher instances...Just hope I can be able to catch up with the rest of the people in the guild asap... =)

Found out that I am capped on my justice points...which means that for the past few days all the instance I have gone for I did not earn new justice points cos I forgot to buy something from the vendor...OMG...should have done it on the first day I started playing cata....what a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment