Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holy Priest - Can I really do it?

Did you see any disc priest so far?? Sigh...I am not too sure but leveling as I have done as a holy priest is really a great PITA!! Questing is even more interesting! The mobs just don't die to my puny Smite! OMG doing quest is really a challenge man!

So far I did not dare to go healing in heroics except for the one time I went with the Guild to do it together...My gears and heals does not seems to be up to standards yet...Spending like less then 3-4 hours a week playing wow due to my hectic RL sigh...My new year resolution! Be a better priest!

First thing after gettig myself familiar with the ways of a priest in the new expansion...I realised that there are a great deal for me to catch up since I have tried to level by going to instance (which I really enjoy doing more) I realised that healing while leveling seems a lot easier then when I am in level 85 not too sure why. Dawyne advised me to go to http://elitistjerks.com to find out more about my priest class...

Some in guild actually said that I did not do that well in raid....sigh....I must really buck up on healing I guess...can I really do it?? OMG....

1 comment:

  1. Here i have been looking for a really nice blog to read about world of warcraft, and then i find yours, a girls life in wow. its not many girls i know who playes wow but i think its just epic. then to my disappointment that you dont write anymore, i felt a tear drop from my eye so i post this comment in hope that you will continue with this blog:D with great love a fellow nerd;D

    ReplyDelete