Monday, December 6, 2010

Malygos

I just realised that I might not have blogged about Malygos fight...tried searching for it but was not able to find...dawyn told me that the boss was long before I started blogging...wow...





Anyway the guild wanted to do it so I joined in to heal and realise that I totally don't remember how to heal while on the dragon....

According to Rai...I am suppose to cast 5XRevivify and then a Life Burst....meaning I have to press 33333 and then 4...at the mean time not getting too close to the boss and of cos I will need to cast a shield on anyone by pressing 5 if anyone being targetted by malygos.... Just writing it down so that next time I will not make the same mistake again...

Luckily Irony switched to heals when I went down and we did down the boss eventually...that was so embarassing...LOL...

I was the first to die for the boss fight =D

No comments:

Post a Comment