Monday, December 6, 2010

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)

YAY!!! We downed sindragosa again today!!! And I have completed the whole of Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)!!!





I have been having this piece of paper in front of me so that I dun panic when doing Heroic Sindragosa....(of cos it includes the stuff that I needed to bid for the bosses that we are going for) dawyn actually took a picture of it for me.... I can finally throw it away!!!! Dun need to look at it more!!!! LOL...





Now I finally gotten the mount, Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher that we are after for so long!! Its such a great present before the next expansion!! =) OMG!!!




I can not imagine that I have forgotten to install DBM at the start of the game since I wanted to try out DXE as advised, but I got bro aggro on that day and totally forgot to install it!! Killed Hunggy in the process OMG!! so sorry about that...

Anyway it all ends well =) I completed the Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment