Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOW - The New Patch & Counting down...

Was just talking to Sixx about mods and realised that I am only using the followung mods: bartender4, dbm, grid2, OmniCC, Pitbull4

He told me is good enough...I found that having too many mods will slow down my latency...

As I was trying to respec for raid...I found out something new on the spec for Holy priest...Revealation....OMG what the....LOL...I thought that was auto last time?

So I changed my holy spec removing stuff like Tome of Light and also ...

I realised that they removed the Chakra for renew...sigh...so sad...I guess its too over powered...

Was shocked that Sixx says he's not joining us for this weeks raid since they were locked with 10 man...sigh....which got me worried since I am kinda like aiming to get the last 2 Heroic bosses that I need to get the achievement: Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)....I cannot imagine...it seems that most of the core raiders are locked...




Zero's being very gentle while raid leading...we were unable to do Heroic Sindragosa since we don't have enough healers...sigh....where are all the healers? OMG...we have like more then 50 on-line....sigh...




Anyway we downed Heroic LDW this week...which officially makes Heroic Sindrgosa my last boss in Heroic mod....can't wait to get the mount =)Wondering if I will be able to get it in fact...we will need like 8 healers tomorrow if I want to get the mount...Lets hope we can do it tomorrow cos next week is the last week of raid...

No comments:

Post a Comment