Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holy Priest - Holy Word: Chastise and Chakra

Just the word Chastise and Chakra makes me feels like a divine being...its like chanting! OMG....when I first saw them I am like WTF?!!??!! What did blizzard do to my holy priest spells?!?!?!?!?

LOL....

Not to worry...Just relax...once you get used to it, you should find the Holy Word: Chastise and selection of Chakra a very fun thingy....

Its very simple, you just have to remember the following:

While in a Chakra state, your Holy Word: Chastise ability will transform into a different ability depending on which state you are in.

Holy Word: Sanctuary (Prayer of Healing) - Blesses the ground with Divine light, healing all within it for 299 to 355 every 2 for 15 sec. Only one Sanctuary can be active at any one time.

It simply means that after you click on Chakra, then you cast a PoM, and your Holy Word: Chastise button will become a Holy Word: Sanctuary. Click on Holy Word: Sanctuary and click on the area that you want to heal, 475 sec for every 18 sec. Only one Santuary can be active at one time.

Holy Word: Serenity (Heal) - Instantly heals the target for 3162 to 3730, and increases the critical effect chance of your healing spells on the target by 25% for until cancelled. 45 sec cooldown.

ATM I still can not deal with the Chakra state of Holy Word: Serenity well, it means that I have to concentrate on healing one person constantly...I guess it is best used for Deathbringer Saurfang, I guess I will find time to blog about this later after making some research on which boss to cast what...

Holy Word: Aspire (Renew) - Instantly heals the target for 2363 and another 4470 over until cancelled. 15 sec cooldown.

The simplest to use, all you need to do is to spam your renew through out the raid and ta da! Heals are good....problem is you have to be careful of mana later in cata since mana is a very essential thing after the new expansion...ATM mana should not be a very big issue.

Anyway it was after I fix my holy spec that I started understanding the chakra thingy...so back track to my holy spec:

The most popluar build in wowpopular



But I prefer mine, will try it out before changing later I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment