Sunday, August 8, 2010

Raiding with great improvements

We just down Heroic SF with just 23 men! OMG lol...Our 2nd team raid is getting better each week...of cos with the maximum buffs tat we have does helps a lot...

But nevertheless...Well done! I hate to say this...but the missing man does make me worried...I was trying to heal all the marked ones constantly renewing on each and then PoM on the 2 tanks (who ever had agro) I wondering Y they are not being shielded...

Feels good being able to do heroic mode with 1 less...I will be away next week afk...just hope tat it will not be a 22 men night next week...

I am kinda having fun switching from disc priest to holy and then back, and its without much pain! I do have to agree that holy priest does needs some skills in playing...strangely I prefer to play disc now...sometimes I forgot I am using disc when I go into instance...usually I will be playing holy in instance and the only time I go disc is when I play.

Anyway we kinda did so well today...we even did Blood Queen Heroic! But we 2 shot it...at least we downed her =D

Hope we can get King Slayer 25 men this week....Just hope tat tomorrow's attendance will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment