Monday, August 2, 2010

Blood Queen (Heroic)

OMG I forgot to take a picture again!!!!

We downed Blood Queen in heroic the first time...I mean the 2nd team of the guild of cos. Yeah!!! Did it in 3nd try!!! 2rd try someone became mind controlled, the first guy...LOL hence we have no vampire at all LOL....

OMG the healing was real tough...I had difficulty finding the right spot to shield everyone...everywhere seems to be filled with pple....so in the end I decided to move to a better spot further away from the raid healers...

Priestly and I were the 2 healing priest..I am disc and she is using holy...I should have coordinate with her to use divine hymn during air phase at least cast one per air phase...but I forgot to do that...In the end both of us had it casted during the 2nd air phase and somehow it was just nice! Or rather perfect!

The macro I set for Divine Hymn is still winner:

/cast Inner Focus
/cast Divine Hymn

Priestly and I both using it... =D I totally love the animation of the spell cast...Anyway I was careful for the last try first casting fear ward on myself so that I can make sure I heal the rest of the pple during the first air phase...actually P1 of air phase most of the raid was healed quickly to full health...then on the 2nd air phase, I use "Every Man for Himself" to get myself out of the fear running straight back to position and start to cast my Divine Hymn.

I was shielding pple like mad through out the fight...MM says that I should do mending 1st, shield and then binding heal the "vampire" person....I kinda din do that...as advised I did do mending whenever the 10s cool down is up and then I shielded everyone (like mad)...cast penance on the tank and then binding heal on the person who needs healing if I am also low (can you imagine I can forget to use that sometimes? Risk is that if the person u binding heal dies....the heal will not go through and then you will not be healed too) LOL...

I tried very hard to keep rabbit alive but to no avail...too bad...our dear rabbit healing as pally is very fragile today...nevertheless we downed the Queen with half the guild alive...not bad for a first try...hope we can do a cleaner one next week!!

Quoting Zell or was it Zero, the end was a little messy but its ok...LOL...we did it!!

I am not sure Y today's game feels a bit slower and I had to do direct connection to get my latency down to 300 plus...if not it will be like 500 plus if I am connected to the router...I guess its time to get a new router...WTB router!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment