Monday, July 19, 2010

Healing with more ease (Holy Priest)

I kinda healed as holy all the way today since there was no Trees around...

Zell was disc and I could see his style of shielding since I have set the indicator on grid to show shields on players....kinda interesting...

I feel that I could heal with more ease today...Realised that the CMI healing last week was due to my router's problem...my latency was at least 400 plus ms...OMG...no wonder...this week I did not even reach 350ms...

Got myself 2 new gears Frozen Bonespike and Sanguine Silk Robes both heroic version...Da was telling me to save my DKP for the tokens...but I realised that I should at least upgrade to do better in my healing then just wait and wait and fight with everyone on gears...

Needless to say the new main hand was so much better then Trauma...I was just wondering if the Heroic version of Trauma will be better then the main hand that I just got...and Haha actually menitoned to me that the heroic version of Trauma will not do us (shaman and priest) any good....Guess I will just stick to Frozen Bonespike for the time being...

Anyway the mystry of my CMI heals has been solved...I just hope that my service provider will not give me more problem next week....

I am really glad that we downed Heroic Blood Prince Council easily...OMG I nearly get hit by empowered fire ball...too slow in running away from it...lucky when it reaches me it has become smaller...OMG...

So tomorrow we can move on to try out Heroic Valithria Dreamwalker...

No comments:

Post a Comment