Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heroic Festergut

Was late back home due to RL issues...my Parent-in-laws are back to Singapore...

Talked to MM about healing after our tries on Heroic Festergut...PoM is more important then shielding...3rd spore onwards then start shielding everyone is advised...

I have been just shielding and doing PoM whenever I have time...but the problem is according to MM I should pay more attention to PoM cos everyone is getting AOE dmg...

I could see the pple having Vile gas...so I can heal those pple especially...if the MT healers both gets the vile gas...I will definitely heal the MT first then turn to the MT healers...then the raid...

I realized that I have made a very bad mistake of healing using PoH...pple are too spread out to be able to get the optimum heals...so I must remember that PoH is a no no in this fight....

One of the thing I have not done so far to keep myself alive when I missed a spore due to screw ups on running of spores is to Pain Suppression myself, shield and then PoM...I must really practice to do tat...if not how to survive Festergut??!!!???

So the conclusion that I get from healing disc in this fight is that I have to PoM more...Shield when necessary...only start shielding everyone after the 3 spore. PoH should not be used. Not to forget Penance on low health pple...very important too...

No comments:

Post a Comment