Saturday, May 8, 2010

Being a Disc for Lich King

We are finally on the 2nd phase of Lich King!! Calling that a Guild Progression?? OMG yes it is....

We are kind of short of people these days...amazingly we are at full force today...even though there are some who DCed etc...

Bakasan is around and had paid off his wow finally...He has not been playing since he did not pay for WoW subscription...OMG one of our best DPS...

Come to think of it...there are a few that are not sentient...so we are kinda like doing it 20 man if you count the DCed ones...

Very taxing for me since I did not see the infest timer, what I did is before the start of the fight...around 20 sec before I would have started shielding the whole raid grp....and then continue shielding the whole raid throughout the fight...

Checked with mao mao...he mentioned tat if I can shield 20 sec before the infest is being casted its better...I guess I must pay more attention to the infest timer the next time we try out the fight again...

We are doing fine so far since we have done enough practice on running away from defile...we stack before Val'kyr so that all the 3 Val'kyr will throw the raid off at the same direction allowing the dps to be able to get it killed before anyone is being thrown off...

I hate it when I get taken by Val'kyr...cos tat way it gives me less time to shield the raid...best is when I am being thrown off...then when the Raid Leader calls for shield I am dead...

Tiring fight >.< Real taxing for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment