Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GOOD BYE Sentient

Feeling extremely sad today...Its like more then 1 year since I joined Sentient and have been raiding as casual raider here...Sadly, I found out that we are going to disbanded since mao mao and some of the core raider and officer are going to leave the game...

Not sure where I will be going since Dawyn's not been playing for sometime...

From my aussie guild in the previous server...all the way to alamak ,red dot and also got milk I have been raiding and learning how to heal better each day...joining Sentient, I have learnt the most amazing ways of healing as a holy priest and especially learning how to be a discipline priest...(I guess I will not have a chance to learn how to dps as a shadow priest from mao mao in this case sadly...)

Here, I learned to read fights and even print out all the fights of each boss for ICC before going for the fight the first time...you can see me with my highlighter deligently highlighting the important parts of some fights on my way back home (ride home is like at least an hour)

I have really enjoyed playing WOW especially with Sentient...we have no drama about gears, no drama about anything basically...our superb dkp system made it such a way that its very fair for players who'd played everytime and also make sure that players who're new will not lose out to the senior players...plus our officer had made it a point to eliminate any drama kings...which I really respect the ways each officer supports each other on such matters...

I love the way the raid leader screams on vent and pin point out what each player had done wrong and obviously with my direction problems often enough I have heard my names being called most of the times when I first started playing with the guild...I love the way Oaklin comment on stuff and also missed it very much when his mic was faulty (even though I never mentioned it before) LOL...

I guess the only regret that I have with Sentient is not being able to down Lich King due to attendance...We have been 17 maning a lots of our games these days...with all the DCed and new people...

Last but not least, thanks to all the officers and also my dear mentors who'd helped me throughout the year...people like irony, strisen, zellius and oaklin...especially mao mao and nanny (who'd not been playing for some time) Thanks for all your patience especially with my getting lost in game and instance =P

BYE BYE Sentient...

No comments:

Post a Comment