Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Healing as a Discipline Priest

I just kind of changed my shadow spec to Discipline Priest again...when Irony told me I had to respec to discipline I am like OMG....sure or not???!!!???



Link to my new spec

This time round I went straight for POS, FoS and HoR...No pain no gain...No practise no gain right?

It has never been such easy tries on these instance! I comfortably shielded everyone in the group before the start of each pull...No problem with mana...

Healing was so easy...I just have to cast penance on the grp memeber that has really low health...I just keep shielding the tank (of cos PoM and casting a renew on the tank) and also all the grp memebers...no pain at all...

Before the respec I had a HoR and FoS run and sadly for the 2 instance I kinda had a very bad experience with a lousy mage that keeps complaining that we are all very well geared but we are still wiping...of cos we are wiping...he keeps pulling agro from our druid tank and everytime he ice block the next thing that happen is the mobs will be after me! OMG....so what if I have 5.9 GS? Does not mean you have gear means that you can play well!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fade...yes fade...hee...but tank can not make it especially with mage not able to manage agro...

    ReplyDelete