Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WoW T-Shirts from Jinx.com

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I made an order of over 300 plus of T-shirts from www.Jinx.com!!

I have been calling some of my friends in RL to check with them whether they wanna join in the fun...Oak gave me the best answer so far...he of all pple I would never imagine saying "NO" to getting a WoW t-shirt actually declined the invitation!!! LOL...Can't remember specifically what he said...but I remembered him mentioning that he's no longer 20 years of age...LOL....and he wouldn't dare wear something like that out...

But I still think he will look great in these T-shirts from Jinx.com...Dawyn's not young anymore...He looks great in those gaming T-Shirts he usually likes to wear...

Anyway I ordered something for myself =D Couldn't help it...temptation too hard to resist...




Don't these ladies look just so cool??!!!?? I think they look great!! I just took out some of the them whom I think looks great in the T-Shirt...

You can see more of them at http://www.jinx.com/world_of_warcraft/women/alliance_crest_version_2_women.html?cs=6&csd=1229

At first I wanted to get the World of Warcraft Priest Legendary Class Women's Tee




Too bad totally out of stock...too many female priest??? OMG...sob sob...

Irony, mao mao, dawyn, Beq, sis and also rabbit each ordered they share of joy....

What makes me very sad is that I am not able to order the Murlock t-shirt =( ****Cry***




I was so desperate I logged on to WoW to search for one of our guildies from US (sadly she's not around), to check if she is able to go down to the store to get it for me....

1 comment: