Friday, April 16, 2010

Attempts on Lich King (Normal)

For the past few weeks we have been attempting on Lich King...I can say that I heal till my hands pain man!

One thing Dawyn keeps telling me is that I am really slower then I used to be (he wants me to do more 10 man to train up my reflex)...

Whatever I am writing below are things that I can roughly remember in the Lich King fight since I am healing my hands off most of the time....

Phase 1
Whenever somebody gets Necrotic Plague, they need to run close to the Shambling Horror, while trying to have the Horror closer to them than the OT. This way when the Necrotic Plague is removed, it will jump to a Horror or a ghoul, and bounce back and forth between the OT and the Horrors...(Note: Necrotic Plague should be removed within 5s of its application)

One impt ability to take note is Infest, it will do some minor Shadow dmg to everyone, when more dmg is taken the longer the debuff stays...the debuff is removed when the target's health reaches 90% and higher. Discipline priests and other classes with absorption shields are especially useful in handling those, as the shield's damage reduction may prevent Infest's damage from bringing the target below 90% health, negating the DoT-like effect.

Phase 2
When the outer layer of the platform collasp its when all of us have to run into center part of the circle...mao mao was asking everyone to stack on him...Then Val'kyr will target 3 random raider, lift them in the air, and carry them slowly off the platform...you can only stop the Val'kyr from "throwing" your team mate off the platform by killing them...Do whatever you can...to slow them...it will give the DPSers time to save our beloved team mates....LOL...Everytime I hear Oak says "CRUEL WORLDDDDddd!!!" I will be like omg there goes our super heals....ha ha...

Next thing the Lich King start casting "Defile" is when choas strike...real PITA...ahhhh!!! The Defile will do dmg every second, and every time it does damage, its size and damage will increase...sob sob...I can still hear mao mao saying "Christy why are you still standing there to heal???!!! GG lor!!"

Sigh...I need to practise more!!!! Move faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment