Monday, February 7, 2011

Downloaded Catacalysm again...

I just reinstalled WoW onto my PC since I have accidently missed out my backup on the whole wow folder when I formatted my harddisk....Its really a PITA...

Back to the basic I guess...I have gotten all my mods installed awaiting for configuration...

DBM is the first thing I have installed even though I am not too sure when I will go for raid again I think this is the most important mods that I should have at least...

Next is recount...my first down load was a failure since the zipped file was corrupted...Recount is something that was advised to install since I am now playing Holy and that RL and Chip had said that it will help me buck up and solve my healing too slow and too low problem at the moment....

I actually don't dare to install too much mods at the moment since my connection in the new house is not as good as it used to be in the old area...a bit worried about recount actually...If its gonna cause me problem I guess I will have no choice but to remove it...

Nevertheless, I have installed the essential PitBull (for my unit frames), bartender4 (for my buttons), OmniCC (to check my cool downs).

Which leave the most important mod, grid...I am still deliberating on whether I should be using grid or grid2...one thing for sure I prefer grid2 but it seems to be crashing everytime I zone areas, and furthermore I am unable to gague the distance of players that I can heal...all I can depend on is looking at my cast button...which is not good enough...I need my grid to be able to "signal" to me on whether I can heal my target immediately just at one glance...So should I install grid or grid2??

No comments:

Post a Comment