Monday, October 25, 2010

Heroic Putricide Finally

Got my Atthor's Abacus at Gunship =D was wondering when I will be getting it...

We fianlly down Heroic Putricide...1 thing I realised is that if we deals with
When casting Prayer of Mending, it should be casted on the melee instead of on the tank since you already have MT healers...especially when out MT healer's a Pally hee...

Most impt thing is the timing...If we get 2 cloud and an ooze at one time...that's it...lol...anyway I realised that its better let the range pass the plague around and I tried to stay away from them...even though I do have to pass them once in a while...management of the plague is very important...

I used all the CD that I could for gaining mana...spells like hymm of hope can be casted when your raid is not getting too much dmg...shadow fiend is another good friend especially at phase 3...

Sadly I don't have inner focus anymore...but I still saved my divine hymm for phase 3 so that it will top up the raids health at the end...we survive the phase change we will be able to down Putricide...this way I can make sure that the raid to topped up...

Fact is I got hit by goo for phase 3...so I used prayer of mending and renew till I can heal normally again...I was 100% looking out for goo man! Trick to avoid goo is to run directly away from it...meaning not side ways, left or right...if you can keep your distance, you should be ok...

For Dreamwalker I could not even cast a GS at all...omg...so buggy...

So happy that we finally down heroic Putricide! yeah!! happier then getting a new gear actually!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment