Saturday, October 17, 2009

OMG we downed Twins! (25 Man Heroic)

We downed Twins~!! Which makes us 2nd on the server!!! (and we kinda raid only on thurs - 10 man and Fri & Sat - 25 man) OMG!!! or rather the guild did, I din do anything much on the last try when the guild downed it...I got DCed LOL....OMG super heals and legendary heals were there so no worries!!! Dawyn and I were DCing for the last few tries....we were doing fine for the first few tries....since we have moved to the new house our internet connection has been very bad...the cable guy tat did the cable for us did like 4 splits in different rooms before coming to ours....So the internet connection has been so bad that I am having like 600plus ms latency....

So we attempted on Anb'arak...wow really PITA...I thought twins was tough...I had to off my recount so that I don't get DCed at the start...

No comments:

Post a Comment