Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally WOWing!!!

So happy to be back from Perth!!! Was away from WOW for 2 weeks and rarely get to use the internet while I was there has been a torture!!! LOL

First thing came back I joined Zerino, Emo, Uncle J and nublet in doing the slave pens in heroic mod and got myself a new pet Scorchling...Thought it's the dancing lady...so disappointed....But never the less I still got a new pet =)



Cos I logged on to WoW using Dawyn's PC once when I was in Perth I lost all my macro that I have created so far for healing and such...So it too me some time to get settled down...Advice from Hairy is that we should back up the settings that we have before we ever want to use other comps to play WOW...GOOD advise!!!! But too late for me!!!! Sob sob....

Since I have not been playing for 2 weeks...I decided that I must get some practice before I go into raids...so I went and played a few rounds of WSG...Had more then 3 wins in a row for WSG!!!! Can you imagine that??!! I thought there were some events going on but apparently there were none...

No comments:

Post a Comment