Friday, June 26, 2009

1st time Downing Yogg-Saron....

I was still preparing for dinner when I was being summoned to do 25 men, Ulduar...

We wiped once on both mimiron and general...but we downed Yogg-Saron on the first try...WOot!!! My first time @ Yogg's!! So sad that the guild had downed Yogg-Saron for the first time when I was away in Perth celebrating my parent-in-law's 50th Anniversary...But nevertheless having a chance to down Yogg for the first try and also my first time doing it with the guild was good enough...

During the Yogg-Saron fight, I keep hearing Oaklin shouting out for the people to be aware of their "Sanity"...Most commonly heard my name...I am still having an aftermath of not playing WOW for 2 weeks...and still getting used to the buttons that I have changed... (hopefully that is not an excuse only hee...)

No comments:

Post a Comment