Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noble Garden...Is it going to end?

I decided to get "Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit" for my mage, she can polymorph cats...will be cool to polymorph to rabbit, and so collected another 100 plus eggs for Crystalle...went to the "secret spot" again...and quickly completed the task...

Next the more PITA (is actually a form of bread but to me...it means Pain In The Ass)...”Shake Your Bunny-Maker”, using “Spring Flowers” to place rabbit ears upon females of at least 18th level...At first I thought I could log to my bank alt on Dawyn’s character and get it over and done with but with at least 18th level!! Damn…it was really a challenge...No way!! At least 18th level???!!! Now you know the WOW’s legal age!!!



You see lots of blood elves running around…but where are the trolls? Taurens?!!! Wat does a lady tauren look like?

I thought since we are in the alliance side so its better that I start with looking for the females in the horde side since there is a cool down of 5 mins on your “Spring flower”…so even if you find the correct lady horde… she might not be there for you…I end up camping the horde side in Dalaran to wait for “my lady”
Some hordes in the server are really cool…they just sit around waiting for you to “give them rabbit ears”…and they will immediately click the buff away…so that the next person can do “give them rabbit ears” again…



Oh dear!!! Female dwarves? Do they exist? I thought they all had beards! Is Siglap a female dwarf or male?? Where are the female dwarf? It seems like its easier to find smurfette then female dwarf!! Do they really exist??!!

Desperate….desperate….this is the last of all that I need to do…end up I have to use the general chat…”LF female dwarf!!!!”…Finally completed “Shake Your Bunny-Marker ” after I found a female dwarf @ “The Silver Enclave” Imagine having to do this for 2 characters….Dawyn and Chrystie…AHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment