Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another day of Noble Garden

I got bored standing at the same area, so I end up trying to run around again…I chat with a few people as I waited and got to know Kiesst, he showed me a new location behind the vendor. There are like 4 spawn spot, however they are like quite a distance away… one between the trees, below the cart (even though I have never seen it spawn below before) and then one at the little box next to the cart…the one that spawn above the sign post is the spawn spot that might be missed by a lot of people… I see a lot of rogues just rushing with their fast speed and collected the eggs there easily...



I have already collected 120 extra “Brightly Colored Egg” on the second day and still no “White Tuxedo Shirt”...what the hell!!!

I used Dawyn’s character and right on the 2nd stack of eggs, he’s already done the “Sunday’s Finest” and “Dressed for the Occasion” achievement!!! Can't make it!!

You might be able to get a “Spring Rabbit’s Foot” just by collecting eggs… I decided since I might not be able to get a “paw” out of the egg, its best that I collect 100 “Noblegarden Chocolate” and keep them as back up in case I really that unlucky…smart right??

Lucky I did not give up after 100 over tries to get my spring rabbit…I finally got my paw paw!!!!! This way I gotta complete another achievement done…“Chocoholic”, cos I still have the 100 chocolate that I have saved so far to change for the Spring rabbit hee...



After achieving “Chocoholic” which is having 100 Noblegarden Chocolate or rather consuming 100 chocolate I still could not get a “White Tuxedo Shirt”, by now I already have like 3 sets of “Black Tuxedo Pants”...



So I end up giving away all my “Black Tuxedo Pants” so that others might still be able to achieve the Blushing Bride achievement.
200 eggs….And finally on 219 eggs… “White Tuxedo Shirt”…piang!! “Sunday’s Finest”!!! K k…got it!! Hee….happy!!!! Finally found the whole set….ha ha ha… 220 eggs…. “Elegant Dress”… “Dressed for the Occasion”!!! Phew…at least I don’t have to wait for the next day to get it…

No comments:

Post a Comment