Wednesday, February 3, 2010

POS & FOS

Blizzard had to restart the instance server and sigh I assume it might be because of the new patch that just happened...strangely I did not encounter any error in patching this time... =) (I used to get patching to stop at 99% and I have to use administrator rights to do the patching)

Sigh...I was trying to do my daily and also weeky (Razor must die)....

Interestingly I did 2 random instance and both are my favourite instance POS and FOS...

For POS, the Forgemaster Garfrost was constantly throwing his massive saronite at me...guess I have learnt my lesson, the "RUN quick RUN!!" keep ringing in my ears and I manage to avoid every damn ice hauled at me...I can see the shadow after I have moved away from my standing position...so no knock back this time...DBM is really effective...Just see the message and move that's it...

Not sure why but the party-wide aura that cause Frost dmg and applies a debuff that increases Frost dmg taken by every time is giving me trouble...I tried dispelling it from the tank and myself...

The DPS should have hide behind the big piece of ice but they were really testing my skills...none of them get behind the big block of ice! OMG ha ha...

The pally who is DPSing was hit badly by the Chilling Waves...only the tank alone should be getting hit by the Chilling Waves....sigh...

We did Krick and Ick - without any problem...avoid green stuff...avoid purple domes and running away when you are being targetted....easy....

I just realised that you are suppose to stay away from the entrance to Tyrannus when you face him....This is real PITA...I was careful to make sure that the tank don't die after the boss dismount from his majestic frost wyrm rimefang...we wipe for this one cos the DPS who's being marked or rather being "Overlord's Branded" continued to DPS the boss and the dmg was transfered to the tank....and subsequently I was being branded....how to heal? sigh...Healing will mean healing the boss....sigh...

2nd try was better...by this time I am already very tired....

The hunter was telling me that I can heal well since I made it a point to heal his pet...grid does show the health of your party's pet...so it's easy to heal pet whenever you can...anyway he requested to try another instance so I joined him for random instance and we were lucky to get FOS... =)

Hee...first time at Bronjahm I was not being pushed out in 2nd phase...so healing is really easy...

Still dunno how to stand at the best position to fight Devourer of Souls....according to Dawyn I am suppose to stand at the butt chick of themsince she does great amount of Shadow dmg to anyone infront of her...I manage to avoid purple void areas....fade when "Unleashed Souls" were being unleashed (if not some of them were chasing after me)

The moment the Boss cast "Mirrored Soul" our rogue died like instantly since any damage done to the Devourer is being mirrored him...sigh... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment